Arts in Education
The Arts in Education program offered by the Wake Forest Renaissance Centre for the Arts provides educators and students a support tool for meeting the NC Standard Course of Study requirements. The Town of Wake Forest and the Renaissance Centre are committed to student success and to offering engaging out-of-the classroom experiences for the community.
The Arts in Education 2019 schedule is ready to launch another great performance.
Arts Power presents Your Alien
Friday, April 26; 11 am and 6:30 pm
Tickets are $15.00 plus tax
Check back often for updates.
What to know when planning your performance field trip
The Wake Forest Renaissance for the Arts is located in beautiful downtown Wake Forest at 405 Brooks Street. The box office number is 919-435-9458.
Our facility is welcoming to students with special needs and there are no stairs or raised platforms in the audience areas.
All shows last about 50-60 minutes long.
All shows have correlation to the NC Standard Course of Study
Call 919-435-9566 or email Debra Horton today to reserve your seats, some shows sell out quickly.
- Advance registration is REQUIRED.
- Payment in full is appreciated with your registration. If this is not possible, contact Debra Horton at 919-435-9566 to make arrangements. Please write your school's name, performance date, and title on all checks submitted for payment. All checks should be made out to the Wake Forest Renaissance Centre. The Centre also accepts credit cards for payment.
- Ticket prices listed are for students and adults; tax is included. Teachers are not charged admission.
- A maximum of 1 teacher for every 10 students and a minimum of 1 teacher for 20 students is required. Home school students may have 1 adult per household in attendance.
- Free parking is available in front of the Wake Forest Renaissance Centre for the Arts. Students may be dropped off in front of the Centre and buses moved to the parking lot.
For more information on Arts in Education programming, contact Debra Horton.
Your journey through the arts begins here.