Rental Rates & Amenities
All rentals will be charged
Room set-up fee - $100
Cleaning fee - $200; with bar usage - $250
Given our experience in the industry, the Renaissance Centre Management Staff has developed long-term relationships with established special event service providers and vendors. Additional event planning services or referrals may be provided upon request.
Additional fees for customer requested special event vendor services may be added to the rental invoice at the discretion of the Centre Manager.
- Monday –Thursday - 8 am-10 pm
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 8 am-Midnight
- Based on a 4-hour minimum
- 216 guests banquet style w/dance floor; 249 guests banquet style without dance floor; 300 guests reception style
- Wake Forest Town Resident/Business Owner - $200/hr
- Non-Wake Forest Town Resident - $300/hr
- Based on a 4-hour minimum
- Wake Forest Cultural Organization - $100/hr
- Non-Wake Forest Cultural Organization - $150/hr
- Wake Forest Business – $1,500/10-hr package; $200 each additional hr
- Non-Wake Forest Business - $1,800/10-hr package; $300 each additional hr
All rentals include the following:
- Lead staff person (Monday-Friday business hours)
- A/V Technician (if needed for sound/lighting/projector)
- Open flexible room design to accommodate your needs
- Use of facilities tables and chairs
- Use of 16’ x 18’ modular dance floor (if needed)
- Use of 16’ x 32’ main stage
- Access to Staging Area for caterers which includes commercial refrigerator, sinks, counter space and ice machine (food prepping or cooking is not allowed in the staging area)
- Access to upstairs dressing rooms
- Wireless Internet connection
- Convenient & free parking
A refundable damage deposit is required for all rentals. The deposit will be refunded 15 business days after the event provided the facility did not suffer any damage during the event.
- $250 for events without alcohol
- $500 for events with alcohol
*The attendance number stated and approved by the Renaissance Centre Management on the rental worksheet, should be the maximum number of people anticipated during the event. Violations of the attendance number may result in the loss of fees and/or deposits; may cause an immediate termination of the rental due to overcrowding and safety violations; and could affect future ability to utilize Town facilities.
Require Wake Forest Police Officers
Two officers for a minimum of 3 hours. One additional officer if over 200 guests. Wake Forest Police Department contact information will be provided
Require a North Carolina ABC “Limited Special Occasion Permit”
The permit applicant must be present at the entire event and remain on-site for the duration of the event. Permit application information will be provided
Require a 1 day Insurance Rider
Have a general liability insurance policy for $3,000,000 per occurrence which lists the Wake Forest Renaissance Centre/Town of Wake Forest as additionally insured for the time the Renter will be occupying the Centre on the day of the event. This may be a new policy for the event, or an existing policy (i.e. personal homeowner or business policy).
All renters who will be selling tickets to the general public and serving food at the event fall under the category of “selling food”. The renter will need to apply for a “Temporary Food Establishment Permit” from the Wake County Environmental Services Department. Information about the application will be provided to renters planning such an event.
|Studio A||$20 NP/CAO||$30 R||$40 NR|
|Studio B||$20 NP/CAO||$30 R||$40 NR|
|Studio C||$20 NP/CAO||$30 R||$40 NR|
|Overnight Storage Fee||$25 NP/CAO||$50 R||$75 NR|
|Piano Rental||$25 R|
$40 NR (one time fee)
|After Hours Attendant required for rentals occurring outside of normal operating hours M-F 8am-5pm.||$20 NP/CAO/R/NR per hour if no other RC cultural programming is scheduled at that time.|
NP/CAO = Nonprofit/Cultural Arts Organization; R = Resident of the Town of Wake Forest; NR = Non Resident of the Town of Wake Forest
After Hours Attendant required for rentals occurring outside of normal operating hours: M-F 8am-5pm
A fee of $20 may be assessed for NP/CAO, R/NR per hour if no other Renaissance Centre cultural programs are scheduled at that time.