Wake Forest Film Festival
Mark your calendars for a cinematic tour de force; the debut of the Wake Forest Film Festival! This inaugural event aims to spotlight passionate, creative and thought-provoking movies by some of today's most promising and accomplished local, national, and international filmmakers. The festival is a three-day film showcase that will engage audiences with films of all lengths and genres that include short and feature, documentary, horror, animation, narrative and student. This festival is intended for both the general public and film professionals. Please review the screening schedule for movie titles, times and film ratings.
Film Package Prices
- Thursday Night Opening Reception & Movies
- Film Fest Package - $40 (includes all films, opening reception & award ceremony)
- Student Film Fest Package (ID required) - $20 (includes all films, opening reception & award ceremony)
- Films only package - $20 (includes all films on Friday & Saturday only)
- Films Day Pass – Individual $10 (includes all Friday movies only)
- Opening Red Carpet Reception 6-7 pm
7 pm - FOXES
Filmmaker: Tristan Taylor
14 min. 48 sec.
Brothers and their girlfriends meet for dinner. After a testy exchange, the men’s roles of big-brother- caregiver and little-brother-in-need-of-guidance must evolve—for the stakes are life itself.
7:15 pm - Homecoming
Filmmaker: Tom Hodges, Jennifer Blair
6 min. 30 sec.
When a college sophomore returns home to share some important news with his parents, things don’t go exactly as he expected…until they do.
7:25 pm - Yadvi
Filmmaker: Gauri Singh, Jyoti Singh, Vick Krishna,
1 hr. 47 min.
Based on a true story of a Princess in India. Her journey of strength and courage and living with dignity, at times where women hardly had any freedom.